The Larkin High School Visual and Performing Arts Academy (VPAA) will be hosting it’s senior art show at IMAGO. Open hours 4-7pm May 12-14. Closing Reception May 15 6-9pm. Hope to see you there!
Great article at 99U. I am trying to add as many of these as I can to my life. Here is an overview:
1. Take a Quarterly Vacation
2. Hold a “Retrospective” After Projects
3. Write Every Day
4. Create an “Interesting People Fund”
5. Keep “Tear Sheets” to Get Inspired
6. Nap Every Day
7. Envision What You Will Be Remembered For
8. Brainstorm at the Bar
9. Get Out of the Building
10. Engage in “Morphological Synthesis”
I have certainly had a few days where I just didn’t feel very productive. I found this article to be helpful:
I love to learn about how really creative people do what they do. This interview with Ricky Gervais is really fascinating — I can see how his approach translated into the Office and other projects he has created. (there is a little explicit language in this).